Worried you missed the submission deadline for paper, posters, and interactive experiences proposals for the 2024 NDM conference? Great news – the deadline has been generously extended to December 1st!
Here are some suggestions for possible topics of interest to the NDM community:
- Decision making under complex constraints, including stress and uncertainty
- Macrocognition in the workplace
- Strategies to support rapid decision making and enhance cognitive skills
- Studies of expert and adaptive performance
- NDM applications in systems engineering, information visualization and user interfaces design
- Decision making in automation and explainable artificial intelligence
- Theories of cognitive performance derived from or tested in naturalistic settings
- Methods of naturalistic inquiry
Already have something in mind that is just what NDM 2024 is looking for? Use the provided Paper and Poster Submission Template or Interactive Experience Template to ensure your proposal meets the necessary submission requirements.
Visit the NDMA website for more details about subject matter, proposal requirements, submission guidelines, selection criteria, awards, and secure your spot for NDM 2024!